Engraver Beats

Hello Friends!,This is Ayush and you are on Engraver Beats Hi, I'm a developer of websites and apps. This is a wonderful website, especially for Tech Lovers ��. You got wonderful and Amazing Apps,Updates,Android Apps, Reviews,How to build android apps and cool website like this one,I phone Apps Reviews on this site and much more wonderful tricks and tips which can make you pro tech stud and help you in your day to day life. Hope you enjoy. The Engraver Beatsis an internet website that provides you with All the Best Apps for Mobile phone, lots of tech information and internet tricks. The main purpose of this website is to provide technology news ,updates,tricks, and App development and website development in English.

Saturday 23 March 2019

My BOARD exam Experience of class 10 th ICSE ! So lets get set go


So hey whatsup guys my name is Ayush and you are at Engraver Beats and today again i want to share my experience related to my ICSE class 10th examination 



Basically my classes started in march only on the name of extra classes but in real it was just to get refresh and to tell  you how to study in class 10 means just a counselling type and we were tolled that the after 3 months we are having our centup examination which is just like boards examination and it tells about your macks in board exam so i and my friends were like oooh now there is only 3 MONTHS LEFT but you know that"lets start from tomorrow " and that same happened with us too and our centup exam arrived than we gave the exam jaise-waise and in 10 days result were out and i got only 46% and was in promotional doughful and same with my friends also so we all decided lets give our 100% in my pre boards   but as you know that i have interest in app and website development so inplace of studying all day to achieve good marks i spend all day spending my time to learn that how to build a cool apps and website like this but some of my friends they were serious and so they also achieved 75%,68%,72% which was realy high and expected however gets percentage above 60%  will must achieve above 80% but due to computer i got again only 49% and i also failed in english and also maths so i was not allowed to give boards until and unless i give retest and achieve a good marks and so in very disappointing mood i gave in the retest with my few friends and felt better and was relaxed that know i can give my boards exam and i decided that i must get above 80% and thought that i will study 6

1 comment:

  1. DSA LAB OOP ASIGN OOP LAB AI LAB MATHS ASSIGNENT

    ReplyDelete